Seated left to right: Jennifer McCracken, Lee Anderson, Jeff Wooster, Ron Cotterman. Standing left to right: Susan Robinson, Donna Dempsey, Gail Tavill, Elisabeth Comere, Keith Fanta, Laura Rowell.
AMERIPEN works to ensure that nominations to the Board are representative of the overall membership. Directors are elected at each annual meeting to hold office for a term of three years. They may serve up to three successive terms if nominated and elected. Elections are staggered so that one third of Board positions are open each year.
Board members include:
- Gail Tavill, ConAgra Foods
- Lee Anderson, General Mills, Inc.
- Jennifer McCracken, HAVI Global Solutions, on behalf of the McDonald’s Corporation
- Keith Fanta, Procter & Gamble
- Ron Cotterman, Sealed Air Corporation
- Laura Rowell, Sonoco
- Elisabeth Comere, Tetra Pak, Inc.
- Jeff Wooster, The Dow Chemical Company
- Susan Robinson, Waste Management, Inc.
The Dow Chemical Company
General Mills, Inc.
Sealed Air Corporation
HAVI Global Solutions, on behalf of the McDonald’s Corporation