AMERIPEN works to ensure that nominations to the Board are representative of the overall membership. Directors are elected at each annual meeting to hold office for a term of three years. They may serve up to three successive terms if nominated and elected. Elections are staggered so that one third of Board positions are open each year.
Board members include:
- Lee Anderson, General Mills, Inc.
- Elisabeth Comere, Tetra Pak, Inc.
- Ron Cotterman, Sealed Air Corporation
- Cathy Foley, Pratt Industries
- Amy Glawe, Scholle IPN
- Ritika Kalia, The Dow Chemical Company
- Jennifer McCracken, HAVI Global Solutions, on behalf of the McDonald’s Corporation
- Mike Prentiss, Procter & Gamble
- Susan Robinson, Waste Management, Inc.
- Gail Tavill, ConAgra Brands
Lee Anderson, General Mills, Inc.
Susan Robinson, Waste Management, Inc.
Senior Director of Communications
Ron Cotterman, Sealed Air Corporation
Jennifer McCracken, HAVI Global Solutions