WHAT IS BIG PICTURE THINKING?
It’s the way we describe our recommended process for developing optimized packaging. It’s based upon the following factors:
- Defining overarching goals and objectives.
- Taking a systems approach by looking at impacts of packages AND products separately and in tandem.
- Using life cycle analysis to determine value, effects, and sensitivity of all inputs, throughputs, and outputs.
- Applying Sustainable Materials Management and Circular Economy tools to develop action plans and future paths.
- Measuring results, modifying plans accordingly.
- Big Picture Thinking: Optimizing E-Commerce Packaging
Review the Highly Acclaimed Seminar at Pack Expo in Chicago
- Big Picture Thinking Webinar: Using the Right Tools to Ensure Successful Packaging Optimization
- Big Picture Thinking White Paper
Maximizing the Benefits of Circular Economy and Sustainable Materials Management Models For Product-Packaging Systems
- Packaging Digest Article
Sustainable Packaging Requires Yin & Yang Thinking
- Recent Environmental Leader Article
Successfully Using the Circular Economy and Sustainable Materials Management to Optimize Packaging