Big Picture Thinking
What is Big Picture Thinking?
It’s the way we describe our recommended process for developing optimized packaging. It’s based upon the following factors:
- Defining overarching goals and objectives.
- Taking a systems approach by looking at impacts of packages
AND products separately and in tandem.
- Using life cycle analysis to determine value, effects, and sensitivity
of all inputs, throughputs, and outputs.
- Applying Sustainable Materials Management and Circular Economy tools to develop action plans and future paths.
- Measuring results, modifying plans accordingly.
- Big Picture Thinking: Optimizing E-Commerce Packaging
Attend the Seminar at Pack Expo in Chicago on November 7!
- Big Picture Thinking Webinar (10/5/2016)
Using the Right Tools to Ensure Successful Packaging Optimization
Presentation Slides and Recording
- White Paper (9/19/2016)
Maximizing the Benefits of Circular Economy and Sustainable Materials Management Models For Product-Packaging Systems
- Packaging Digest Article (8/29/2016)
Sustainable Packaging Requires Yin & Yang Thinking
- Recent Environmental Leader Article (10/4/2016)
Successfully Using the Circular Economy and Sustainable Materials Management to Optimize Packaging