BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
AMERIPEN members benefit themselves, the packaging supply chain, and the overall environment by working together toward a future where all production, distribution, and consumption are sustainable. We have established two types of ownership, based upon organization type.
To be eligible for voting membership, an applicant must be a legal entity, such as a corporation or a limited liability company. There are no individual memberships.
- Demonstrate industry leadership on key issues material to your business.
- Mitigate /manage threat of real and/or reputational risks related to packaging policy actions.
- Access to policy tracking database and Government Affairs team; visibility to potential head or tailwinds.
- Gain direct access to policy makers and participate in discussions as desired.
- Collaborate with other member companies on like-minded issues.
- Build relationships with regulators and government agencies on issues material to your business.
- Access to technical and policy experience brought by the TAG.
- Ability to identify and plan for compliance to new and proposed legislative activity.
- Reduce burden / gain efficiency for internal GA team for packaging related issues.
Associate Members (Non-Voting)
If you’re a trade association or consultancy, you may join AMERIPEN as a non-voting Associate Member. Annual dues are $5,000.
- Amplify voice on policy initiatives already on your agenda.
- Avoid duplication of efforts on research to shape / support policy recommendations.
- Access to a venue for proactive policy discussions.
- Potential for spending efficiency with lobbyist resources.
Need to learn more? Read our Membership Brochure. Ready to join?
Questions? Contact us.