Benefits of Membership in AMERIPEN
AMERIPEN members benefit themselves, the packaging supply chain, and the overall environment by working together toward a future where all production, distribution, and consumption are sustainable. Specifically, members can:
- Shape public policy related to packaging
- Participate in education and outreach to stakeholder legislators and regulators
- Manage issues – develop unified position statements on packaging environmental regulations and legislation
- Collaborate with other organizations to improve leverage and scale as appropriate to influencing the system
- Access AMERIPEN-exclusive information and resources
- Attend the Annual Meeting of members and set direction for the organization
- Participate in AMERIPEN committees and projects teams
- Be part of a member-driven organization!
As with the dues structure, member voting follows a sliding scale based on company size. Each member shall name one Voting Delegate to cast that member’s vote(s) on any action brought before the membership.
- Tier 1 >$10B – 7 votes
- Tier 2 $1B-$10B – 4 votes
- Tier 3 $10M-<$1B – 2 votes
- Tier 4 <$10M – 1 vote