PACKAGING AND E-COMMERCE GROWTH
Did You Know That…
- E-commerce sales to U.S. consumers topped $400 billion in 2016.
- America’s 210 million digital shoppers spend an average of $1,900 annually.
- By minimizing product damage and maximizing opportunities for recovery, reuse and recycling, packaging assures that consumer interest and use of e-commerce can continue to grow.
- Optimizing Packaging for an E-Commerce World: Read our new white paper to learn how packaging can reflect the needs of a sustainable e-commerce supply chain.
- The Changing Landscape of E-Commerce Packaging: This East Pack panel discussion is the latest from AMERIPEN members’ use of Big Picture Thinking in the packaging optimization efforts.
- Is your E-Commerce Packaging Value Chain Sustainable? Learn how AMERIPEN members use Big Picture Thinking to optimize their e-commerce packaging operations by reviewing our Pack Expo E-Commerce Seminar.
- Need a brief introduction to e-commerce packaging? Read our brochure, Packaging: At the Forefront of E-Commerce Growth & Sustainability.