THE HIDDEN VALUE OF PACKAGING
Did You Know That…
- The packaging industry contributes about $200 billion to the U.S. economy, or about 2% of annual GDP.
- Food packaging actually helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by reducing spoiled and wasted food.
- Special seals and lids reduce the potential for medical product tampering and alert us when baby foods may be contaminated.
- Reduces consumer product costs by helping to reduce theft in retail stores.
- Ready to learn more? Read our brochure, Discover the Hidden Value of Packaging.